Quotes: #Mentoring week at Cliff College

“Mentoring is the heart of what I believe my ministry to be about; making disciples, and empowering & releasing them to the glory of the Father, for the kingdom of Jesus Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit.
Carl Hodges, Pastor, Ealing,  London.


"Mentoring has given me an effective tool to help myself and others lead a fuller, more satisfying and more God honouring  life."
Andrina Downie. Salvation Army Officer Inverness.


"For me mentoring continues to challenge my limits and develop my own potential, and in my ministry it helps me to unlock the potential of others, enabling them to be all they were created to be."
Laurence Bennett, Christchurch, Divisional Youth Officer for The Salvation Army


"The impact mentoring has had is... that through mentoring sessions a call into Diaconal ministry was discerned... Diaconal ministry is about walking along side people as is mentoring so the two are intertwined as part of my calling."
Ian Rossiter, Taunton

No comments: