More Quotes from mentors on the Cliff Course!

"My current mentor has helped me come through tough temptations in my ministry and has thus enabled me to continue in the pastorate.  My current pastorate is in Llanbadarn Fynydd, Mid Wales and I have been there for twenty years thanks to someone mentoring me."
Haydn Davies


"I use mentoring in my work to help young people and students move forward in their faith. I am excited about the growth that we will see and be able to celebrate as these mentoring relationships continue."
Susie, York, Youth & Student Worker.


"Mentoring for my wife and I has allowed us to be more focused in the way that we look at our pastoral roles in a church setting, and it is developing us individually and as a couple as well as the people we are involved with."
Alan & Andrea Fereday
Pastoral Assistants
Dales Christian Centre, Matlock, Derbyshire


"Mentoring is empowering, confidence building and transforming! Romans 12 v1"
Sue Waldron, Tewkesbury


"Having sat under the guidance of Paul Wilcox and his colleagues, I have had a desire ignited to see mentoring as a form of intentional discipling being the bedrock on which my ministry amongst students and young adults is built."
Jonny Libby. Young Adults Worker / Plymouth University Chaplain



“Mentoring has given me permission and encouragement to continue doing what I have naturally been doing for years, thus releasing me into a renewed ministry of purpose, value and godly fulfilment. Mentoring: giving something back to God, through investing in others who are also on the journey of faith and discipleship.”
Tim Cutting
Church-based ‘Discipleship Pastor, Milton Keynes

No comments: